This Privacy Notice relates to the personal data you give over this website and other data we collect. We are Angel Revive Limited. We share some or all of your personal data with others:
We collect the personal data you provide us when you fill in the blanks in the website forms.
We also collect the following personal data from you:
- order details of any products you order from us on our website
- information you provide when you telephone us about your order, ask any questions, make a complaint or any other reason
- information you provide when you choose to chat with us using our online chat help line
- the information you provide when you create an online account with us
- the information you provide when you respond to a survey request or enter a competition including whether you win a prize
- the information you put in any emails to us for any reason including your email address
- from cookies to collect personal data whilst you are on the website which can include which site you came to us from, your browsing history on or site and device information. We use it to improve our services to you which is a legitimate interest.
- from information collected on social media
We will use it to carry out credit searches at credit reference agencies to ensure your credit status. The credit search will disclose a wide range of your financial information, not just publicly available credit score data as to your status.
We use information such as answers to security questions to protect your login access to ensure as far as we reasonably can that your use of our site is safe. This is a legitimate interest. If we require more than a username and password to register you and manage your account it is to ensure that users can access full functionality of the website. If you log-in using a Facebook log-in as a means of authentication you grant permission to Facebook to share your user details, including your name, date of birth, geolocation information and email. We use this to form your online identifier. It also permits sharing of other data which you choose to share using your Facebook preferences. If you remove our app or link from Facebook our ability to use that information ends. If you log in using twitter log in details as your authentication, we get your twitter name and avatar.
To fulfil the contract we use your data to decide whether to enter the contract, allocate you goods, manage and track your order, update you on progress, generate delivery notes and invoices, process payments and administration generally. We may have to use third parties to help us achieve these aims in accordance with our legitimate interests (see below).
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so. Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
To help us fulfil the contract we share your data with these parties for the reasons below as it is in our legitimate interests to do so having taken into account all relevant factors around your privacy. If we do not engage these external contractors our prices would have to increase as we would have to engage more staff and buy more infrastructure. We require them to be GDPR compliant and enter data processor contracts with us or ensure their contracts make appropriate statements.
We use an external payment processor on the site to process your payment.
We use an external email provider to provide email services, and we use this method of confirming and managing your order and your account with us.
We analyse your use of the site and products you buy or view so we can promote similar or related products, sites or services to you inline with your marketing choices and improve our services to you.
The following is a list of the outside parties we use:
We use it to trace debtors, beneficiaries, recover debt, prevent fraud and manage the transaction or your relationship with us.
We share your personal data with the following parties for reasons of legitimate interest:
- we use a cloud based accountancy software which means your personal data is on their cloud servers as our data processor.
- we use agents, advisers or others involved in running accounts and services for you and your business or collecting what you or your business owe;
- we use Credit reference agencies;
- we use Third party vendors who help us to manage and maintain the IT infrastructure, website, shopping cart or payment services;
- we use Logistics and delivery providers who enable us to deliver products you order on our websites;
- we use professional advisors, such as lawyers, accountants, debt collectors and consultants;
- we use Companies who assess faults and repair products on our behalf;
We analyse your use of our site so adverts of ours or others can be positioned on the page.
If you log-in using a Facebook log-in as a means of authentication you grant permission to Facebook to share your user details, including your name, date of birth, geolocation information and email. We use this to form your online identifier. It also permits sharing of other data which you choose to share using your Facebook preferences. If you remove our app or link from Facebook our ability to use that information ends. If you log in using twitter log in details as your authentication, we get your twitter name and avatar.
In order to help us to be efficient with the personal data we have about you we will combine the data we get from the following sources or interactions with you or third parties:
- any paper based documents you have or do provide us with
- any app you interact with (such as WhatsApp, Facebook, SMS, Chat) from time to time
- competition or other entries to surveys or similar interactions from time to time
We also may use your data or ask further questions so we can personalise your use of our website.
We will keep your data for 7 years after the year you order it so we can comply with contract law issues, product liability issues, insurance issues, company law obligations, record keeping for accounting and tax audits. If there are any complaints or questions on product liability or insurance issues we will keep your data for 6 years after the matter is dealt with. We may hold onto data were there are legal reasons to retain it.
Where we process your personal data to fulfil:
- a contract with you, we will process such personal data until we fulfil that contract and for so long thereafter as may be necessary to keep a record of that contract, which will typically be for 6 years, and to deal with any complaints or claims relating to that contract, which will be until the final resolution of such complaints or claims (having regard to the nature of any potential claims and the limitation of liability periods that apply to them); or
- a legal obligation (such as anti-Money Laundering, tax and accounting obligations), we will process such personal data for so long as necessary to fulfil that obligation; or
Where we process your personal data based on:
- our legitimate interest, we will process such personal data for so long as necessary to achieve that legitimate interest, which will typically be for 6 years after we collect your personal data or the last time we use your personal data (or longer in relation to any legal claims that might arise having regard to the nature of any potential claims and the limitation of liability periods that apply to them); or
-your consent, for example, to send you marketing information, we will process such personal data until you withdraw that consent. Please bear in mind that it may take a short time to process any withdrawal of your consent. We aim to do this as soon as reasonable after receipt of your request, although you may still receive emails that are already in process around the time of your withdrawal.
We strip your personal identifiers from the data we collect and use it for research purposes.
We will use your personal data only to market to you in line with your permissions given to us.
- by telephone to the numbers provided
- by text or picture message. Please help us by telling us of any changes to your numbers so we can keep our records up to date and deliver you the relevant service.
- by post to the address we have at any time
- by email. We may promote our products to you by email until you unsubscribe. The unsubscribe option will be present in any marketing email we send. We may send you our marketing by email as you have bought goods from us.
Data privacy laws provide you with a number of rights over your personal information.
You may be entitled to:
ask us for access to the personal information we hold about you;
request the correction and/or deletion of your personal information;
request the restriction of the processing of your personal information, or object to that processing;
withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information (where we are processing your personal information based on your consent);
request for the receipt or the transfer to another organisation, in a machine-readable form, of the personal information that you have provided to us; and
complain to your local data protection authority if your privacy rights are violated, or if you have suffered as a result of unlawful processing of your personal information.
If you would like to exercise your rights, please let us know by getting in touch with us as set out in the Contact us section below.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
If you have any questions please contact us:
By email: 01704 829666
Call: 01704 829666
By Postal address: Unit 1, Sandwash Business Park, St Helens, Merseyside, WA11 8LY
You can contact Information Commissioner's Office Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF Telephone: 0303 123 1113 Fax: 01625 5245